Saturday, June 11, 2016

CLIP OF FAMILY E-BOOK

This is a snippet from my 2nd e-book that I am quite proud of. It’s called Family Is Not Defined By Blood. I decided to write this about my family to share the honest truth about what can happen to any family. There are things you need to remove the poison in your life before you can be truly happy. Hope you like it, and thanks for reading. Any feedback is welcome!!!
 You may be thinking of the old cliche and saying, “That would never happen in my family”. I said the exact same thing early on. What a wake up call. I have also learned to not use the word “never”, because, as much as you may think you know about a situation or event, in reality, you just don’t.
Currently, the battle is nowhere from over. I am heartbroken, angry, disgusted, stressed, and just plain shocked all rolled up into a nasty, unrecognizable ball. One thing was for certain, my brothers needed a serious reality check and knocked down a several notches from their pedestals. As a psychology major, narcissism is one of the most difficult personality disorders to treat. How do you reason with a narcissistic individual? Don’t even try. You will be the one in the wrong and questioning yourself. That’s what twisted inflated egos can do to a person on the receiving end.

No comments:

Post a Comment